Posted by animaticro in Feedback on Jul 12 2005, 11:18 am

Last night I purchased version 2 of your swf studio seeing a note on your front page stating that if I buy version 2 ill get version 3 when it's released.

This morning I check my email and see that I not only can't down load the version 2 I purchased but that version 3 has been released. if I had known 3 was going to be released today I would have bought it today will my serial number work with the new version?

I paid for a program expecting to get that program and the next when it finally came out and now I have neither.

I recently contacted northcode, but have yet to get a response.
I love the program but I needed it now and still have nothing...

edit:
QUOTE:

This is a case of bad timing on our part. We meant to get emails out to all registered users last night but that's not going to happen until today. The release took a bit longer than planned to get everything up and running.

as impatient as i am they got back to me quicky and took care of my issue! thanks fo making a great product and i hope the version 3 launch goes well!

Posted by northcode in Feedback on Jul 12 2005, 12:15 pm

I just replied to you by email, but I'll post here too...

This was a case of bad timing on our part. We meant to get emails out to all registered users last night but that's not going to happen until today. It took a bit longer than planned to get everything up and running. All told, we've had only a couple of release glitches they've bee pretty minor.

I'm sorry if we caused you any grief over this, but you will definitely get what you paid for (V2) and your free copy of V3 as well. If you want V2 I can send you the download information since you did buy it, but if V3 is really what you're after then you skip V2 and just downlaod the free upgrade.

Just go to our upgrade center (click on any Upgrade Now button) and type in the serial number OR the order id from V2. The system knows who is eligible for the free upgrade based on your purchase date and you'll be emailed V3 codes and download information right away.