Go Back   Northcode Support > SWF Studio V2 (Closed)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2010-04-28, 03:00 PM   #1
shiori

help swf studio 2.2 my .exe is bloqued

Hello,
I 've got swfstudio V2.2 build 0154 version
I 've just changed my computer and settled again my studio swf but it doesn't work
but now i've got a problem when i compile my swf in exe
the application 's going well, but it seems to be bloqued ont he first view, in fact it doesn't find my dynamique or active files and
I don't want to switch on the 3trd version. I am not able to fit or adapt the code.

So does the problem come from the Filesys2 ( I have Fileexe.2.exe, but it doesn't work) and if yes , where can I find the exe. to install plugins again or as weel if some one could compile for me my swf with the same version to see if it works

It worked before, I didn't modify anything, I 've just changed my computer

In advance thank a lot for your help
Old 2010-04-28, 03:11 PM   #2
northcode
Tim

If you send your registration details to support@northcode.com we can provide you with download links for the last release of V2, which is a little newer than the one you're using now. However, you're going to have a lot of problems with V2 apps running on modern systems.

V2 applications attempt to temporarily install an older player (Flash 7) and then reinstall the player that was previously installed when the app ends. It was a bit of a shell game, but the only solution we had at the time. SWF Studio V2 was created LONG before Flash 9/10 and Adobe has made some changes to how the OCX is installed. This temporary install trick no longer works once the latest Flash player is installed (Flash 9 or higher) since it can't be easily uninstalled and not by a V2 app at all.
Old 2010-04-29, 11:00 AM   #3
shiori

Hello

Thanks for your help

I uninstalled flash player 9 and install player 7.
it does not work.
What are the solutions?
I do not want to change version. I am not a developer.
I used just "build"
Is it possible to buy the same version?
Perhaps it was damaged.

Thank you
Old 2010-04-29, 11:27 AM   #4
northcode
Tim

Quote:
I uninstalled flash player 9 and install player 7.
it does not work.
What are the solutions?
There are NO solutions. V2 is just too old to run properly on modern operating systems.

Quote:
Is it possible to buy the same version?
Perhaps it was damaged.
Are you using a registered version? If you send your registration details to support@northcode.com we can provide you with download links for the last release of V2, which is a slightly newer than the one you're using now, but it will still work with your project.

The only REAL solution is to get V3, that's the one we're making sure works today and going forward. Unless you've got a lot of fscommand calls in your project, upgrading shouldn't be a big deal.

We can help you get your old project running with V3 too. You can start by looking at the SWF Studio V2 to V3 Command Map which gives some simple translations from V2 code to V3 code.