Go Back   Northcode Support > News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2004-08-23, 11:30 PM   #1
gunn
Staff

V3

Hello everyone,

I've talked to a few of you already at FF or FITC, but for those of you I haven't met, my name is Joey Gunn and I'm in charge of operations (among other things) here at Northcode.

First, I would like to thank everyone for their enthusiastic support while waiting for V3 to appear. It's been a long haul for all of us and it would be easy to get discouraged. We're glad you're still with us.

As some of you may have noticed, V3 is not yet available for your viewing pleasure. Rather than wasting your time (and ours) with a bunch of excuses we'll stick with what works best for us. The simple truth is that some of our estimates were off and that a couple of ducks have not lined up as expected.

On behalf of the entire team I'd like to apologize for the delay. We have been reviewing and revising our release plan tonight and we'll be working around the clock to get V3 into your hands as soon as possible.

Since we already announced the release as August 23rd, we will be honouring our 90 day free upgrade policy using that as the cut-off date. So if you purchased (or purchase) SWF Studio V2 on or after May 23rd your copy of V3 will be free.

Tim will be updating his V3 spoilers post (in the News forum) with more information about what you'll find in V3.

Joey Gunn
Northcode Inc.
gunn is offline   Reply With Quote